Become an Associate Member
As per Sport Calgary bylaws (article 2.1.1.iii), Associate Member (Non-Voting) shall be a business, corporation or non-profit society interested in furthering and promoting the objectives of the Council.
As an associate member, you will receive:
- Regular information from Sport Calgary regarding the latest information about sport participation and facility development,
- Receive an invitation to the AGM and any Special Meetings of Sport Calgary
- The opportunity to promote sport events on Sport Calgary event listings
- An invitation to participate in workshops, educational and networking opportunities around sport issues, governance, and Canadian Sport for Life
- Access to research Sport Calgary conducts on an ongoing basis
- Receive a copy of our Annual Review
Invitations to periodic educational or training opportunities facilitated by Sport Calgary
- Contribute to the development of sport in Calgary through a variety of means
- Receive a certificate honouring your commitment to sport in Calgary, and
- Invitations to ad hoc discussion groups and Facility Advisory Groups, which bring people together to find sport solutions to sport issues.
There is no cost for an organization to become an associate member of Sport Calgary.
Fill out and sign the form below to become a (non-voting) Associate member of Sport Calgary.