About this event
The Game Plan Summit brings together Canada's Olympic, Paralympic and National Team athletes for two days of learning, connecting and growth. The Summit is your opportunity to prepare your next play in sport and beyond!
- Build your network
- Learn from industry leaders
- Expand your skill set
- Develop relationships and find like-minded individuals to support you.
- Participate in workshops and sessions with renowned professionals.
- Learn new ways to help manage your life beyond sport.
Create an account to access the Game Plan resources and to Register for the Game Plan Summit on May 11-12 in Calgary. Why register?
You can attend if you are a Game Plan eligible athlete. Game Plan eligibility means you are carded or are within two (2) years of de-carding by Sport Canada.*
- If you competed in the 2018 Olympic/Paralympic Winter Games and attending the Team Canada Celebration, your travel, hotel and meals during the event are covered.
- If you are a Summer athlete or a Winter athlete and did not compete at the 2018 Olympic or Paralympic Winter Games, Game Plan will cover hotel and meals during the event. Game Plan will reimburse up to $250 for your travel.
*if you have any questions regarding eligibility email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dress Code: Business Casual, Sport Business Casual
Fri, May 11 - Sat, May 12, 2018
Starts: 8:00 AM on Friday morning
Ends: 1:30 PM on Saturday afternoon
Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire
255 Barclay Parade SW,
Calgary, AB T2P 5C2