Date: June 1, 2018
Time: 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Location: University of Calgary – Kinesiology Gold Gym
2 Superhero Streams again this year!
- 1.0: New Superheros
- 2.0 Returning Superheros
We believe that physical literacy has the SUPER POWER to enrich physical activity programs. By creating a positive environment filled with exploration, learning, growth, and play this training is bound to be the best to support your leaders. When equipped with these powers, leaders truly turn into SUPERHEROES. The SUPERHEROES leave this training with the knowledge and skills to facilitate their own physical literacy training workshop in their organization, increasing the amount of super staff on their team.
The objective of the event is to give senior-level recreation staff the education, tools and confidence they need to train all of their summer camp staff in the area of physical literacy and create an active, positive and inclusive environment for moving and learning.
- Come dressed as a Superhero!
- Bring water/water bottle to stay hydrated
- Bring your own snacks and lunch
- Dress for activity - be prepared for indoor and outdoor activities
- Parking and Transit? If riding the CTrain get off at the University stop. If parking, lot 11 off 32nd Ave NW is your best bet!
- This event is hosted by a variety of partners from www.playcalgary.ca
- Still unsure about SUPERHERO Training? Check out this video from a past Calgary event.
Contact Leah at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.