- Race capped at 400 participants.
- Start Time: 9:00 AM for 10K and 9:05 AM for 5K race.
- Location: Monserrat Dr & Bowness Rd. NW (just east of Shouldice Aquatic Centre, 5303 Bowness Rd. NW).
- Parking: There is limited parking available so please find street parking. Please DO NOT park in the Shouldice Pool parking lot.
- New for 2018 – Kids 1K Fun Run, race morning sign-on around 8am, to start at 8:30
About the Calgary Women's Run
The Calgary Women’s Run is one of the oldest women’s races in Canada. Organized by a volunteer committee, the race is made possible by our valuable sponsors and volunteers!
This year marks our 40th! Come out and support a great cause – Calgary SilverLinings and run the 5 or 10k on August 26th. Online race registration opens February 28th.