Strength & Conditioning Coach at The Athlete Factory
Position Title: Strength & Conditioning Coach
Reports to: Head of Strength & Conditioning
Compensation: $40,000 – $100,000 – Annual salaries is based on the work that you do
The Athlete Factory is currently seeking Strength & Conditioning Coaches for our Elite Performance Centre. We require highly self-motivated team players that are interested in building a career working with athletes from grass roots to the professional and Olympic levels. Candidates must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have a passion for sports science, collaboration, cutting-edge research and continual development.
- Adhere to and promote The Athlete Factory philosophy and techniques.
- Provide strength & conditioning for athletes and personal training clients, including the design and on-going monitoring of conditioning programs.
- Provide 2nd phase injury rehabilitation.
- Analyse data and provide written and verbal reports.
- Liaise with athletes’ parents, sports coaches and sports therapists.
- Build a personal training clientele.
- Contribute to the growth of the company, including working towards company goals/targets; which may include such activities as conducting presentations, coordinating/attending events, networking and establishing connections with sports organizations and clubs.
- Participate in regular meetings and development sessions.
- Remain active in technical expertise, professional development and current expert knowledge in the field.
- Commit to The Athlete Factory coach development model and standards.
The responsibilities above describe the general nature of the position and are not to be taken as a comprehensive job description.
- Degree is required (or significant coaching/elite sports experience may be acceptable in lieu)
- Coaching experience (5+ years) is recommended
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Full time: Potential for a permanency based on performance in first three months of development
Contractor position (flat fee rent, high earning potential based on assessment and business development)
- Language: Fluent English is required
Robin Bauer, Head of Strength and Conditioning
Ph: 403-255-7703 Fax: 1-866-250-6922
Mailing address: The Athlete Factory, Bay 6, 510-77th Avenue SE, AB T2H 1C3 Calgary