Gymnastics Supervisor at the Calgary Winter Club
At the Calgary Winter Club, we are proud of our Club, our people, and what we do.
• We take ownership in what we say and do
• We are accessible to others
• We take the most ethical approach
• We are genuine and sincere in our interactions and actions
• We respect one another's values, talents, and contributions
The Calgary Winter Club is a private member owned social and athletic club, one of the best in
The Club is seeking a part-time Gymnastics Supervisor. If you are looking for leadership position where you can utilize your passion, experience and creativity as a gymnastics professional in a unique environment, then this is the position for you.
Calgary Winter Club is a fast growing gymnastics facility in need of an enthusiastic coach with
exceptional administrative skills to join our team and oversee our growing recreational program.
Specific duties include coaching, class & staff scheduling, coordinating instructors, mentoring,
special events, risk/safety management, planning and preparation, curriculum development and staff hiring, training and education, etc.
• NCCP Level 2 Artistic & Trampoline, Making Ethical Decisions, Respect in Sport, First Aid
& Criminal Records Check with the Vulnerable Sector Search
• Excellent understanding and demonstrating of class management and behaviour management
• Excellent communication skills with both written and verbal English
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work flexible hours and evenings and weekends
• Must be able to support and spot athletes of all ages and abilities
• Experience in a management position an asset
• Must have experience coaching a variety of gymnastics classes
• Must be proficient in computer programs, such as excel, word and outlook
To apply, please email your resume with “Gymnastics Supervisor” in the subject line to
firstname.lastname@example.org. This posting closes when a suitable candidate has been