Coordinator, Member & Sponsor Services (Bakersfield Condors)
Reporting directly to the VP, Member Services, this position is responsible for the planning and oversight of all Member & Corporate Sponsor events, and all other special events. This role is also responsible for assisting in member services, corporate services and fulfillment.
Core Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the planning and execution of all Member & Sponsor events, and other major events
- Tracking revenues and expenses for all events
- Create post event notes and improvement plans
- Reviewing past event plans and implement ways to improve
- Regularly contact current Members to gain feedback on experiences, improve results, and gain new revenue
- Assist at Condors365 service table and visiting Members during games to gain new revenue
- Assist with Member collateral and manage the preparation of Condors365 Service Table
- Liaison between the Members and the organization; follow-up with and help solve issues
- Liaison between rental suite purchasers and Aramark to ensure a smooth ordering and delivery process of food & beverage at the game
- Collects and finalizes artwork to fulfill sponsor elements including signage, print, etc.
- Coordinates with sponsors to ensure sponsored assets and elements are current and accurate
- Assists with activation and implementation of sponsorship assets
- Responsible for Pre-Event Sponsorship correspondence and coordination
- Responsible for overseeing Promotions Team including producing the game day promotional crew script to ensure sponsor fulfilment
- Responsible for planning and overseeing Pre-game Parties on the Plaza (tentative)
- Assisting in coordinating details for promotional nights
- Assisting in updating social media (snapchat & Instagram) during games and events
- Oversee game day employee hiring process, including training
- Scrub and input leads generated in-arena, at box office, and at other events
- Participate in events, promotions, client entertainment and other activities
- Attend local networking events, functions, festivals, etc.
Education, Experience and Skills:
Degree or Diploma is an asset
1-3 years of comparable experience in a sports environment is preferred
- Experience in events is required
- Must be have strong relationship building skills with external customers
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills in addition to a strong telephone presence.
- Be willing to work weekends and evenings; all Bakersfield Condors Games and various events.
- Must have access to a vehicle and a motor vehicle license (or ability to obtain one prior to employment).