Digital and Social Media Marketing Specialist with WinSport
Discover, Develop, and Excel with WinSport:
Working with WinSport means you will be part of creating one of the most unique sport environments in the world. You will be rubbing shoulders with athletes of all levels and disciplines. You will be working in a world-class facility that helps people maintain a healthy and active lifestyle and provides the ultimate training venue for Canada’s top athletes to achieve podium finishes around the globe. You will thrive and be supported as you discover, develop and excel in your role at WinSport. Our purpose is to inspire and activate human potential through the spirit of sport.
What the role is all about:
Are you passionate about sports and can take a marketing strategy and deliver the plan across organic and paid digital channels?
As the Digital and Social Media Marketing Specialist you will:
- Apply our MARCOM plan to digital channels to deliver business results.
- Build and target paid digital media that will drive leads.
- Ensure that when people are looking, they can find us via search.
- Help our website improve organic search through search engine optimization.
- Execute plans on time and on budget that deliver results.
- Develop tactical marketing initiatives that deliver results.
- Provide guidance and leadership for social content.
- Grow and learn about integrated marketing communication.
- Work as a member of a broader team to help build and shape WinSport overall.
- The successful candidate will exhibit traits that align with WinSport’s values: Welcoming, Instructive, Innovative, and Caring.
- Leveraging the key thrusts of the broader MARCOM plan to deliver our business objects, this individual will: Plan and execute SEM campaigns on an annual basis; work with the broader team and our webmaster on SEO; Plan, purchase and optimize paid digital and social media advertising; Develop and execute an annual social media plan to drive overall engagement; and Develop, manage and execute the WinSport email marketing program.
- Actively monitor social media for issues and work across the WinSport team to drive resolution.
- Connect with social media influencers offline and create opportunities for them to try to support our products and offerings.
- Work with the communications team to quickly deploy key messages to stakeholders via social media.
- Work with the communications team to monitor and manage social media in the event of a crisis.
- Report monthly on Key Performance Indicators: website engagement, social ad performance, SEM performance metrics, engagement and reach, and Google analytics, tracking pixels, etc.
- Reconcile digital marketing budget weekly and monthly
- Participate actively in weekly Team Member check-ins and WinSport’s annual performance management program.
- Work with Team Members to create advocates of WinSport's social channels, both online and offline
- Post-secondary education required. Specialty in digital marketing considered an asset.
- Proven marketing ability in a dynamic environment with 3+ years’ experience.
- Proven experience and ability in the development, management and measurement of digital/social marketing (paid & organic).
- In-depth knowledge of digital and social media analytics, including: Google analytics, tracking pixel, SEM metrics and other analytics tools
- Proven ability to work with all social media management platforms.
- Proven ability to develop and execute marketing programs and initiatives.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and deliver them on time and on budget.
- Proven ability to work independently and seek guidance when needed.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a broader team.
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written.
- Proven ability to work effectively with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Office environment
- Occasional need to attend meetings, tradeshows and conventions offsite
- Occasional need to work evenings and weekends
What We Can Offer You:
If an unforgettable experience and working alongside an amazing team isn’t enough for you, WinSport offers its team members some great perks; free hill passes, reciprocals at other resorts, food, beverage and retail discounts, and a gym membership, just to name a few things that will make you love it here.