Calgary Office Administrator at CADS
CADS Calgary is a registered Canadian Charity, operating adaptive alpine skiing and snowboarding for persons with a disability at WinSport in Calgary.
We are seeking an Office Administrator to oversee the daily operation of the CADS office and support the CADS Ski School Management Team in the organization and execution of the onsnow Ski and Snowboarding lesson program. Reporting to the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors the Office Administrator will be responsible for the execution of the duties.
• Support the Board Registrar with the planning and execution of the Volunteer and Student Registration days
• Input all manual volunteer registrations and all student registrations into the membership data base
• Track and account for all membership and program payments and ensure all receipts and back up forms are complete and filed for accurate record keeping
• Remit all cash and cheques from all registrations to the Board Treasurer for banking and book keeping purposes, create and distribute applicable donation receipts
• Document the procedures for online Volunteer registration and actively promote the online registration process.
• Liaise regularly with CADS Alberta to manage the joint membership accounting and admin details
• Provide CADS AB membership to CADS Calgary members during registration and at all training and lesson days
• Monitor and manage the Volunteer Police Check program, including working with Volunteer Alberta to set the program up and access the funding for the checks.
• Inform volunteers annually with the objective of keeping all volunteers up to date with their Police Checks
• Manage the Volunteer training sessions, tracking attendance for the purpose of assigning season passes to the most regular attendees
• Assist the Ski School management with the assignment of full and 3-day season passes and determining the number of day tickets that we require
• Liaise with the WinSport Guest services department with the pass lists and ticket numbers and distribution
• Distribute passes and tickets to all volunteers at training and lesson sessions
• Track and compile lists of volunteers who complete the CSIA/CASI certification for the Ski School management team for subsidy consideration
• Review and respond to all emails sent to info@cadscalgary, include the appropriate board members in the specific communications
• Work with the web support company to keep the website updated and current
• Work with the Board to determine content for E Blasts, create and send regular E Blasts out to both Students and Volunteers
• Monitor and manage the CADS land line messages
• Keep all volunteers and students up to date and informed regarding all program details
• Liaise with all Ski School Supervisors regarding volunteer and student registration numbers and work to ensure the maximum student enrollment possible
Special Event Support
• Support the Board of Directors with the execution of all special events including Friend and Family night, the Mountain Day Trip, the AGM and Fund-raising initiatives.
• Manage the communications, registrations and payments of all events
• Support the events with the creation of the collateral materials needed
• Provide summary reporting and documentation for all events