Kinesiology Instructors at University of Calgary
The Faculty of Kinesiology at the University of Calgary is looking for one or two Sessional Instructors to teach KNES 785 Training Strategies for Health and Sport. KNES 785 Course DescriptionThe science of improving health and athletic performance with appropriate periodized stress and recovery.
• Instructor of record for the course including all grading and instruction.
• Collaborate with exercise physiology technicians on laboratory component
• Other assigned duties. The successful candidate will have PhD in the related field with advanced expertise in teaching a physical activity. Applicants will need to submit the following documentation:
• Cover letter specifying the course(s) that they wish to apply for
• Current curriculum vitae
• Teaching Statement*
• Three (3) letters of reference*
• Required ONLY for first time appointments to the Faculty of Kinesiology