Clinical Sports Massage Therapist at Three Peaks Clinic
Ability To Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. Understand and follow oral and written instructions. Manage interaction with a diversity of individuals. Learn and grow by interacting openly with co-workers. Additional Information
The therapist will be responsible for the following:
• Demonstrates exceptional customer service to exceed guest expectations.
• Provides body care and massage services through a variety of modalities.
• Monitors patient's responses to treatment and adjusts changes or terminates treatment based on feedback.
• Provide the very highest quality in terms of treatment and professional concept.
• To begin and end treatments at the published time and ensure correct procedures of all treatments are being followed at all times.
• Be willing to market themselves to promote their practice Why Three Peaks Teaching and Research Clinic?
• Great compensation plan (higher than most of our competitors).
• On-site training, including deeply discounted CEU courses
• Linens & supplies provided.