Calgary 55 plus Games Association
Calgary 55 plus, registered as Calgary Recreation and Culture Association (CRCA), is an organization for mature Calgarians looking to play, compete, revitalize and re-energize through up to 30 different sports, table games or cultural activities.
Calgary 55 plus is a one-stop shop with something for everyone. For information about the activities you can enjoy as a Calgary 55 plus member, click here.
Calgary 55 plus is one of eight zones — we’re Zone 3 — operating as a a part of Alberta 55 plus. To learn more about Alberta 55 plus, click here.
The objectives of Calgary 55 plus are to:
- encourage, promote and develop recreation and culture opportunities for members 55 years of age and older
- encourage adults 55 and older to become active members of the community
- represent Calgary adults age 55 and older in city, provincial and national sports, table games and cultural activities
- develop sport clinics, leadership skills and friendly competitions for them
- develop camaraderie among Calgarians 55 years plus
Learn how you can become a member by clicking here.