Calgary Rifle and Pistol Club
The Calgary Rifle & Pistol Club has been serving Calgary area shooters for more than 75 years. Formerly the Calgary Rifle & Revolver Club, it was incorporated in 1943 as the Calgary Rifle & Pistol Club. In 1982 the club built and moved to its current location in NE Calgary. The club attracts people from all walks of life with members as young as 12 years old and some 80+ years in age. All levels of skill are welcome from the casual plinker to the budding Olympic athlete.