Become an Individual Member
As per Sport Calgary bylaws (article 2.1.1.iii) Individual Member (Non-Voting) shall be a person interested in furthering and promoting the objectives of the Council.
As an individual member, you will receive:
- Receive an invitation to the AGM and any Special Meetings of Sport Calgary
- Volunteering opportunties with Sport Calgary and/or its members and partners
- Information and or assistance with grant writing and Bylaw revisions
- The opportunity to promote sport events on Sport Calgary calendar of events
- An invitation to participate in workshops, educational and networking opportunities around sport issues, governance, and Canadian Sport for Life
- Access to research Sport Calgary conducts on an ongoing basis
- Contribute to the development of sport in Calgary through a variety of means
- Invitations to ad hoc discussion groups and Facility Advisory Groups, which bring people together to find sport solutions to sport issues.
There is no cost for an individual to become a member of Sport Calgary.