Sport Organization Member (Voting)
As per Sport Calgary bylaws (article 2.1.1.i) Sport Organization Member (Voting) shall be a sport association, group, or organization, presently involved in sport within Calgary, as approved by the Board of Directors. The official voting representative of the Sport Organization Member shall be determined by that sport association, group, or organization.
As a sport organization member, you will receive:
- Regular information from Sport Calgary regarding the latest information about sport participation and facility development
- An invitation to participate as a presenting partner in All Sport One Day and All Sport One City
- An invitation and have the right to vote at the AGM and any Special Meetings of Sport Calgary
- Information regarding grants available to organizations and individuals
- Information and or assistance with grant writing and Bylaw revisions
- The opportunity to promote your sport events on Sport Calgary event listings
- Invitations to participate in workshops, educational and networking opportunities, governance, and Canadian Sport for Life facilitated by Sport Calgary.
- Access to research Sport Calgary conducts on an ongoing basis
- Receive a copy of our Annual Review
- Contribute to the development of sport in Calgary through a variety of means
- Receive a certificate honouring your commitment to sport in Calgary, and
- Invitations to ad hoc discussion groups and Facility Advisory Groups, which bring people together to find sport solutions to sport issues.
- Free posting on Sport Calgary Job & Volunteer board for your recruitment needs
There is no cost for an organization to become a member of Sport Calgary.